STREAMLINE YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN WITH RF-EAS SOURCE TAGGING
Checkpoint RF simplifies Source Tagging
Checkpoint’s RF labeling expertise makes it easy. Checkpoint offers a range of resources including proprietary RF-EAS/RFID technology and global sourcing, as well as convenient ordering, design services and experienced engineering support for high-speed application.
In retail stores around the world, radio frequency (RF) Source Tagging consistently reduces losses due to shoplifting and employee theft. Invisible and tamper-resistant, RF-EAS Source Tagging offers uncompromising protection that studies show can increase profitability an additional 25 percent over the shrink reduction savings created by RF-EAS alone. Source Tagging reduces labor costs associated with manual tagging by providing floor-ready, secure merchandise.
Source Tagging is a win-win for Retailers and Manufacturers
- Better product placement
- More aggressive merchandising
- Open display for many items
- Improved item availability for shoppers
- More accurate POS inventory data to trigger reorders
Checkpoint’s RF-EAS technology is ideal for Source Tagging
Paper-thin RF-EAS tags can be embedded seamlessly virtually anywhere on any product, inside branded tags or in any type of packaging. They can be applied at production line speeds and can be overprinted with variable data. Many packaging partners are certified to apply Checkpoint RF-EAS labels.
Checkpoint’s Enhanced Performance (EP) labels are more environmentally friendly than traditional labels; they contain less aluminium, less paper and less plastic.
TRUST IN DECADES OF EXPERIENCE
Checkpoint’s RF labeling expertise makes it easy
A pioneer in RF technology with more than 40 years of experience, Checkpoint provides unparalleled support for source tagging, including:
- Product analysis for optimal tag placement
- Make-ready program to assist in the start-up process
- On site support for equipment/process certification and initial production runs
Some of the world’s best known brands trust Checkpoint to help them provide floor-ready, secured consumer packaged goods.
Count on Checkpoint and Kronnix for
- Integrated security solutions
- Customizable, timely printing
- Streamlined ordering and delivery
- Expert guidance and easy implementation
- Solutions that leverage technology investments
- Single-source convenience and cost advantages
- Scale and upgrade EAS Source Tagging to EPC-RFID application
- RF and AM Source Tagging updated programs
Checkpoint’s diversified services and product lines help manufacturers and retailers increase productivity, reduce shrinkage losses, enhance merchandising and customer service, and increase sales while meeting budget requirements and delivery deadlines.